As you may well be aware, it has been more than three years now since Martyn and I launched the Hong Kong Visa Centre along with our websites Hong Kong Visa Handbook and, of course, this, the Visa Geeza blog (some 12 or 13 months later.)
In that time we have learned a lot. Hong Kong and the west generally has moved firmly into the realm of the connection economy and, in case you haven’t realized it yet, everything has changed!
Over the last few months I have been invited to speak at various events around town on the use of video, our business strategy and experience in building a rapidly growing business based on the concept of giving all of our IP, visa know-how and immigration experience away for free via our three websites.
Starting next month, I will be sharing more, much more, and in quite some considerable detail about how Martyn and I have grasped the nettle of the connection economy and built a professional services business from the ground up that is growing exponentially with more than USD1 million in revenues in just three years.
All this achieved by sharing our expertise and know how with our community, for free.
If you’d like to learn how to do all of this for yourself, then come along to the Paperclip Start Up Academy in Sheung Wan and listen to what I have to say.
And, of course, it’s 100% free but hurry to register as there’s only 60 seats available for each session!
- 23/10 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – Connection Economy
- 6/11 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – Expert Niche
- 27/11 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – Purple Cow
- 4/12 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – Feel Your Market
- 18/12 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – Natural SEO
- 8/1 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – What’s Your Story?
- 22/1 (7pm-8pm) The Power of Free – Disrupt! Disrupt!